Terms and Conditions of Service
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Growth Design Inc’s Website, located at https://members.growth.design & https://growth.design.
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
- The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify the Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- The Provider reserves the right to deny program access to any participant.
- The Provider reserves the right to ban, without refund, any participant who has abnormal login patterns (at the provider’s discretion) or shares their credentials with people who are not enrolled in the course.
- Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree that you will first attempt to resolve any concern or issue with the Provider or with the use of this website by communicating fully your concern with the Provider. Should communication with the Provider not resolve your concern or issue, you agree to submit your concern or issue to the courts of the Province of Quebec, within 3 months of the dispute arising. You also agree that the successful party in any court action will be entitled to payment of its reasonable attorney fees involved in reaching a final order.
- Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the Provider’s websites directed to any other customers of the Provider.
- The total aggregate liability of Provider arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services, from all theories of liability and all causes of action, shall in no case exceed the total amount of fees actually received by Provider from you in the 6 months preceding your claim.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Provider against any third party claim arising from or related to your use of Provider’s services.
- Provider may assign this agreement without your consent in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
- By continuing to use Site, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Your online access to course material is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of Provider’s courses for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any course may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to Provider’s courses.
Unless otherwise stated, Growth Design Inc and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Product Psychology Masterclass. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Product Psychology Masterclass for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements and the like that have been or will be made available by Growth Design Inc, or designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, tape recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of Growth Design Inc, or its designated agent.
The information contained in program material is strictly for educational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money (or get promoted) using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Examples from other products might not be representative of their real products. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas and strategies contained in our course materials.
Growth Design Inc and its officers, directors and trainers disclaim any warranties (express or implied), of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Growth Design Inc shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided “as is”, and without warranties.
We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Growth Design Inc does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Growth Design Inc,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Growth Design Inc shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Growth Design Inc reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to edit or remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Growth Design Inc a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
We will approve link requests from organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Growth Design Inc; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Growth Design Inc. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Growth Design Inc’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
What our participants do isn’t a reflection of who and what Growth Design Inc. is.
By “Lifetime” we mean: during the duration of the service offered, not for the life of the customer.
This only covers: the community feed, access to groups, course lessons, and course worksheets. Any other new features won’t be included in this package.
Growth Design Inc. reserves the right to revoke Lifetime Updates at its discretion (for example, in the case of abuse).
Completing all the lessons does not guarantee a certification. First, you complete the final project and the final exam. Then, we will evaluate if the project is to the standards of Growth Design Inc. We have the right to refuse certification to anybody. We also own the rights to remove certifications from people who abuse its power (can only be judged by Growth Design Inc.)
Once the login credentials to the platform have been assigned to a team member, you can’t reassign the account to someone else on your team. If you want more seats, simply contact us at email@example.com and we’ll gladly help you.
We are committed to providing all participants in Product Psychology Masterclass with a positive experience. Thus, Growth Design Inc may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs without refund or forgiveness of remaining monthly payments.
The Growth Design Inc private community is a place for our participants to grow, learn and come together. Here are a few straightforward guidelines that will help everyone get the most from the group.
The community is for…
- Posting questions you have about the course materials.
- Publishing exercises, references, and tips that will help the group grow.
- Helping other members.
- Questions or comments you have unrelated to the course, but is on the topic of product psychology
The community is NOT for…
- Customer support questions (ie. can’t log in, questions about the course schedule, etc.). Please send support questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get right on it.
- Posting feedback about Growth Design Inc’s courses. Constructive suggestions are welcomed. However, Growth Design Inc participants are busy professionals, and generally don’t have time to read individual opinions on the course materials. Any feedback should be sent to email@example.com.
- Posting self-promotional content. If there’s something that you think the group would find helpful, but you have a financial involvement in it, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before publishing it.
- Posting group buys (example: “Hey, let’s all buy Team license for XXX”).
Community license (1 year included)
The complete package gives you access to one full year of community access. After that year, your community access will be removed. You will still be able to access the course. If you wish to stay in the community, you’ll be asked to purchase a yearly access pass.
Growth Design Inc. will be happy to answer questions about the course. However, we can’t offer 1-on-1 product consultations at scale. We reserve the right to refuse answering any question for any reason (for example, if a conflict of interest arises). Please wait to hear back from us on your last question before submitting other questions.
Participants Privacy & Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of the Company. Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe any Program – participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights.
- That any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is Confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company.
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
- That if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
- That while you are free to discuss your personal results from Growth Design Inc programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Your online access to the course material is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our courses for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any course may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to our courses. If a chargeback is filed for any course payment, your account will be permanently closed. You will also lose present and future access to all Growth Design Inc products.
It’s important to us that you’re satisfied with your purchase of Product Psychology Masterclass.If you have any questions about the course, feel free to send a message to email@example.com. We iterate the course based on participant’s feedback regularly.
If you decide that Product Psychology Masterclass wasn’t the right investment for you, you’re entitled to a full refund within 30 days after your purchase as per explained below. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Five simple notes about our refund policy:
- No refunds will be given after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All refunds are discretionary. If you complete lessons after the first module and ask for a refund, we reserve the right to deny your request. Why? Our lenient refund policy is designed to give people a chance to see if the training is a good fit for them. Stealing or taking advantage of all the lessons & material is not covered in this policy.
- No partial refunds will be given to team licenses if one member has completed lessons beyond the first module.
- If you elect for monthly installment payments and did not submit a refund request within 30 days after your purchase, you’re obligated to complete your remaining monthly installment payments. A failure to pay an installment for the program may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to it.
- All plan upgrades (e.g. from essential to complete) are non-refundable since you have instant access to all assets.
Changes to our Services and Pricing
Growth Design reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify a Service and/or Pricing of that Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Growth Design shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of a Service.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Growth Design Inc does not guarantee performance results. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Who we are
Growth Design, Inc. operates the https://members.growth.design website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website members regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Product Psychology Masterclass website.
If you choose to use our Service, you agree to the collection and use of information regarding this policy. The Personal Information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service.
What personal data we collect, and why we collect it
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, role, country, email, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Also, we want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We may send you emails about our site and related course(s), registration, course content, your course progress, or other updates. We may also use your email to inform you about changes to the course, survey you about your usage, or collect your opinion.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to become a learner on our site, make a purchase, or participate in the course, you imply that you consent to us collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind after you opt-in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
SECURITY MONITORING AND AUDITING
We use the WP Activity Log plugin as a security monitoring and auditing plugin to create a log of data about the ways that our web site is used by those who have login access to it. This information is collected and retained by the web site administrator for, as the name might suggest, security and auditing purposes.
Once activated, the plugin logs a timestamped record of when a logged-in user takes the following actions:
- Logs in and out;
- Creates, deletes or modifies or views a post (be it a page, post or a post with a custom type);
- Creates, deletes or modifies tags;
- Creates, modifies, deletes, or approves comments;
- Creates, modifies or deletes widgets and menus;
- Creates, modifies (this including changing the password), deletes a user or views another users’ profile;
- Installs, activates, deactivates, or uninstalls a theme or plugin;
- Changes system settings such as reading, general, or permalinks;
- (remove as applicable) Takes actions on a multisite network such as creating a new site, creating a new user on the network, adding a user to a site, changing its role, etc;
- (remove as applicable) Takes actions on a BBPress forum such as creating a new forum, deleting entries, changing forum settings, etc;
- (remove as applicable) Takes actions on a WooCommerce installation such as creating a new product, changing store settings, modifying the product, etc.
The timestamped record includes the following information:
- The user’s login name
- The user’s actual name as entered when their account was set up
- The user’s WordPress role (Author, editor, etc)
- The IP address from which the user accessed the site
- The time and date of each action detailed above while the user was logged in.
The data captured by the WP Activity Log plugin is stored by the website administrator for a period of 3 months solely for security and auditing purposes.
Information captured by WP Activity Log is accessed only by the administrators of the web site and is stored on the web site’s database. These administrators may be located outside the European Union.
Information captured by the WP Activity Log is not shared with third parties except in the case of security investigations or law enforcement requests.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When navigating on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites or embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information. Thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no transmission method over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you purchase on our site, we use a third-party payment processor such as Stripe, Apple Pay, or GPay. Payments are encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction.
All direct payment gateways adhere to PCI-DSS standards as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our site and related courses and service providers.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.